I'm Back

was on vacation until the 13th.. but broke my ancle this last sunday.. had surgery on it and now have all the time in the world to bum around while laying on my back with leg on a stack on pillows..

what this means for everyone..

i will be programming non stop for the next few months.. i dont have to goto work.. there fore i will be doing more mods then every.. so put your requests in now! willing to take on the biggest projects right n ow..

also watch for releases of my own.. RSS news feed... CSV Manager v2 (thsi will be HOT!... not only for cubecart now)... and many many other thoughts going through my head..

broke my ancle in 3 places.. if you want to see the x-rays.. email me.. they are pretty cool looking..

well.. jut thought i would let everyone know.. im back and ready to program my a** off.. i have missed programming so the next few months will be great for saztar.com

Tony~!

Bummer about your ankle.... and i can see all the other programmers cringing in fear now you have too much time on your hands! :rolleyes:

Sad news about the ankle, but can I see the pics? I broke my arm in 7 places when I was 9 and that was pretty cool, my arm had extra corners :rolleyes:

Anyway, enjoy your coding ^_^

Regards,

Paul

tripplecam

send me an email at trouse at saztar dot com... and i will reply with the some nice pics of it..

i just got back from the docs again today and now i get to go from a short leg cast to a full length with my knee bent and my ankle cocked in wards... sounds painfull to me..

but who knows maybe in two months i can get a couple projects out that you can all help support :rolleyes: and help modders out as well..

Tony~!

Cool, their pretty 'icky' but still well done ^_^

If I still had my x-rays I would show you them, from what I remember it was pretty cool hehe

Get well soon :rolleyes:

Regards,

Paul