Message to user "StorageDump"

Guest declan383

Guest declan383

Hi StorageDump,

I checked out your Cubecart site, and looks great.

Just wondeirng how much you would have charged someone to make that site for them, WITHOUT the data entry and image inclusion.

So a barebones system, and the customer would enter everything themselves.

And you would just add their logo, change colour scheme with one of the colour mods, and give 1 hour tuition.

You may email me back if you feel more comfortable that way....

I'm just trying to guage a price on how much to charge for making simple bare cubecart sites for people.

To give you an insight as to what I'm doing....I have alot of contacts in the craft/scrapbooking industry as I used to work for a wholesaling craft company. Unfortunately alot of retail shops are closing up and looking to the net to still make a living or use ebay. a few use ebay, so are somewhat PC literate.

I am going to approach these people an offer a barebones type cubecart system, 1hour tution, setup a one page site and with a link "Enter shop", and change the colour scheme with the colour mod (orange, pink, purple, blue etc)

and maybe some alteration to payment methods, so probably end up doing 2 to 3 hours modding work cos im sure there are other little things they want changed.

Would love to hear back from you soon.

Cheers mate!

Julian

[email protected]