Increased image size?

Hi,

Was wondering if it is possable to make the main picture of my item on the product information page clickable so I can Have a full size image popup? The site im working on sells artwork and the pictures really need to be bigger, so a popup would be great? Is this possable?

Cheers Jamie

• 3 months later...

Hi,

Was wondering if it is possable to make the main picture of my item on the product information page clickable so I can Have a full size image popup? The site im working on sells artwork and the pictures really need to be bigger, so a popup would be great? Is this possable?

Cheers Jamie

I've been trying to work this out also. I'm wanting to sell photography so I agree the images need to be bigger. I'm sure I saw a mod for this on version 2 a while back but as yet nobody has been forthcoming for version 3..

I will try to find the site again that I saw it being used. Perhaps we could then contact the person about it for version 3.

I'm new to this software myself, but will take a poke around to see if I can come up with anything.

Rich :innocent: