My Criteria: Can anyone recommend a solution?

Guest miraiz

Guest miraiz

Hi Everyone

I am new and I need help. I already did a search so hopefully this is a new query.

My Criteria:

I have a website that will be selling downloadable software products on a subcription basis. A user will subscribe to the services on my site, and he/she will be given access to any of the downloadable products for as long as the term of the subscription. Payment will initially be done through paypal and maybe add other methods in the future.

1. The process needs to be automated. A user will subscribe to the services and automatically be issued a user name and password to the paid area of the site upon successful payment to paypal.

2. Must be secure. User should not have the ability to enter the secured (or paid area) without a username and password.

3. If the user chooses not to renew the subscription after the term has expired, the user access will automatically be terminated at the end of service.

I don't know if this is a tall order, but I have seen similar methods used on other sites. Does anyone know if Cube Cart can meet this criteria? If not, can someone recommned a method in which this can be done (via another product...etc.)

Thanks a million in advanced

MiraiZ