Processing Credit Card & Orders

Guest perry_just

Guest perry_just

Hi

Anyone know of a module/fix/hack/form to manually process the credit card info instead of using a gateway, don't know php at all, have CubeCart 3.0 setup all ready to go, seems to be working fine, had a merchant account number for years and just need to get the info to a secure server and process the rest manually.

Last resort - use a gateway Hmmm...

Perry

I use mals-e.com to collect my credit card data and process it manually. Take a look through the cc 2 forum section and there was a mod to do this - don't know if its' been converted to v3 yet.

Please post what you find out as I'll need this module too eventually :D

I don't think a lot of mods have been ported to v3 yet since the final v3 was just released today, but I'm sure everyone will catch up soon now!

Guest xtremexcorp

We can get you setup and running with a merchant account, just click the link in my sig, it only takes 10 minutes.

Includes cc v2 and 3 gateway modules for instant processing.

I find that this cart is so cool, but lacks the Simple Offline Processing feature. Why is that ? :lol: Is it because CubeCart gets a kickback from these merchants ?

Guest twisted

Is it because CubeCart gets a kickback from these merchants ?

Thats ridiculous.

Paypal, nochex, 2Checkout.........gonna pay a kickback to a lil ole ecommerce script? Seriously........you honestly believe that?

As to qdpies credit card mod:

This is not compatible with version 3.

I belive Michael said he would be looking at updating it for v.3 once v.3 stable was released, so hopefully we should see this within a short time. As of now, I don;t believe it is yet ready for v.3 use.

Guest xtremexcorp

Is it because CubeCart gets a kickback from these merchants ?

Thats ridiculous.

Paypal, nochex, 2Checkout.........gonna pay a kickback to a lil ole ecommerce script? Seriously........you honestly believe that?

As to qdpies credit card mod:

This is not compatible with version 3.

I belive Michael said he would be looking at updating it for v.3 once v.3 stable was released, so hopefully we should see this within a short time. As of now, I don;t believe it is yet ready for v.3 use.

For any cubecart merchant wishing to process bankcards through us cubecart.com will receive a 5% recurring monthly contribution

Guest lancasters

I too have come to Cubecart needing to convert a small existing site to a bigger one...I need to use Mals_e commerce card collection as well.

I am poised and waiting for a V.3 solution/hack. Are there any developers with an add-on yet?

(By the way I need it by end next week!!)

The site is www.devotion.co.uk

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest retire_young2005

Does anyone know of any international payment merchants? I will be setting up stores in Mexico, Venezuela, New Zealand, Thailand, China, and Japan for some business partners.

Any advice on this would be helpful. Some payment merchants require you live in the USA, like paypal pro.

I DID IT!!!!!!!

I figure it out how to use MALS-E with CUBECART..... check out my posting that says:

MANUAL CREDIT CARD PROCESSING :: I DID IT!

ya?

• 3 years later...