has anyone gotten v3 final working?

Yes and no. Everything is working for me except:

Tell a Friend (no emails going out)

Payment Gateways - I use Paypal and Print Order Form and *neither* of them are working at the moment

Everything else seems fine - the payment gateways is my biggest problem since naturally it means no one can actually order anything :D

I have v3 running on my new wholesale site at www.labeshops.com/wholesale for those who want to see. I changed Price to MSR Price and am using the Sale Price for "Your Cost" ie the wholesale price. Removed the strikethru from the oldtxtprice field. Only modifications I've made so far other than small template things,

=========

update: Totally deleting the modules/gateway directories (both of them) and reuploading them from scratch solved the gateway problem.

Still having problems with "More images" not displaying and with "Tell a Friend" not sending an email. Other than that, all seems well and these 2 are minor things really that I can wait for a fix for.

Guest vrakas

Tell a friend works fine for me.

Try and change the email to the default email address on your server.

More images? I cant even find it anymore. :huh:

More images is under the photo when you have more images selected for an item. You add them thru "manage images" when you view the product list same as you manage categories (LOVE being able to add products to more than one category! This alone is worth the hassle of upgrading to 3 to me!)

Look at my Dagger & Swords category in www.labeshops.com/wholesale and you'll see what I mean. It gives me a "forbidden" error which makes little sense since the chmod permission on the images directory is obviously correct since the main image is displaying just fine.

Thinking maybe a code error in the display of teh more images???

As to using the default email address, I don't use the email on my individual store sites, I use @labeshops.com for all emails from my store and the defualt email for that domain is the one I'm using. Tell a friend just doesn't send emails - emailing customers works, but the tell a friend doesn't. :huh:

Guest vrakas

Hi TrailHunter, very nice skin you made.

Could you give us the way on how you did this...in detail please :P

Thanks

by the way you are using Copyright © 2003 Zen Cart. Powered by Zen Cart

??? :unsure:

Hi TrailHunter, very nice skin you made.

Could you give us the way on how you did this...in detail please :P

Thanks

by the way you are using Copyright © 2003 Zen Cart. Powered by Zen Cart

??? :unsure:

My skin is based off the new killer skin. I copied all the files in skins/killer/ to a new folder which I began to modify. 90% of the changes I made were in the layout.css file. There you can change the graphics from theirs to yours. You have to just get in there and see what files do what. Start with index.tpl which is the main page. You'll see macros for all the subcomonents. There you'll find their names so you can open a specific tpl file for the info box for example. There you'll find the name of the CSS info where it can ultimately be edited.

It took half a day to complete it. If you have any specific questions, I'd be happy to help you.

Yes, I'm still using zen for my live cart. I plan to switch to cube asap. I just need to get paypal IPN working and get a problem with the default shipping amount not getting added to the total unless you specifically select it.

Guest clothahump

Nicely done indeed and a good idea selling towing hooks for Cherokee's, makes it easier when a Suzuki has to tow them out of muddy puddles. :lol:

Nicely done indeed and a good idea selling towing hooks for Cherokee's, makes it easier when a Suzuki has to tow them out of muddy puddles. ;)

Hahaha, well you know those straps have two ends and it works both ways. Your suzuki has to have something to hook to as well :lol:

Guest mental

Yes and no. Everything is working for me except:

Tell a Friend (no emails going out)

Payment Gateways - I use Paypal and Print Order Form and *neither* of them are working at the moment

Everything else seems fine - the payment gateways is my biggest problem since naturally it means no one can actually order anything :lol:

I have v3 running on my new wholesale site at www.labeshops.com/wholesale for those who want to see. I changed Price to MSR Price and am using the Sale Price for "Your Cost" ie the wholesale price. Removed the strikethru from the oldtxtprice field. Only modifications I've made so far other than small template things,

=========

update: Totally deleting the modules/gateway directories (both of them) and reuploading them from scratch solved the gateway problem.

Still having problems with "More images" not displaying and with "Tell a Friend" not sending an email. Other than that, all seems well and these 2 are minor things really that I can wait for a fix for.

how did u make it so the msrp price is what price used to be . and sale is your price?