Cannot Login To The CubeCart Site

This may not be quite the right place for this thread, but I just want to help people who are having problems + hopefully they will find it by searching if nothing else :huh:.

Anyway, if you having problems logging in remember:

i:) Don't try + log directly into the forum. - You probably won't be able to.

ii:) Don't try + use the first validation email you receive, in the event that you forget your password. - It won't work + neither will the second method mentionned on the email.

Instead, click on the validation link (or cut + paste it into your browser) then look for a link to the right of your screen for requesting another validation email. - Click on this + use the validation link on the email that you should then receive.

Finally, keep your new password simple. - You should be OK to at least 10 characters using small case, capitals, + numbers.

I have put this together because of the hassles I have had with CubeCart passwords, + apologise for flaming Brooky but the problem has been with CubeCart for a long time now + is annoying in the extreme when you need to sort something + find that you not only cannot log-in but that you cannot sort a new password, either.