Paypal not working in cc3

Guest heffners

Guest heffners

Ok I did the final install of cc3 now everything looks and works good except...

I cannot use paypal and clixgalore together let me explain. Or paypal without clixgalore.

When a purchase is made ( I have paypal set to ipn) It looks like it sends everything through ok I even get confirmation in admin section but it never goes through at clixgalore.

Now I thought maybe I need to set paypal to standard it does return to my website but this is what it says and remember this is after making payment and returning to my website

Sorry, your order failed!

You can attempt to purchase your basket contents again below:

They have already paid to I cannot figure this out and when I click retry it just takes them back to continue like the order never went through.

I have already paid my membership fees at ClixGalore which is not cheap so if anyone can help me figure this error out thank you.

Also I would like to hear from anyone who has paypal or clixgalore working and have made or had orders done.

I am telling you guys there is something wrong and the only reason I bought cc3 is because it had the affiliate modules already added.

Guest troubled1

I have that same problem with paypal running in standard it gives the order failed page even though the order was completed in paypal.