File not found

Guest mcrockford

Guest mcrockford

1. Uploaded all files and folders below the upload directory to our server under a folder called store.

www.reecall.com/store

Get the following error message "No such file or directory"

Looked at the zip file and as far as I can see that directory structure of uploads under images does not exist!!!!!!! So I can understand why it can't find it. I am missing somthing here I think.

Please make sure the following file permissions are set correctly:

File / Folder Current Permission Required Permission

images/uploads/

Warning: fileperms(): Stat failed for ../images/uploads/ (errno=2 - No such file or directory) in /home/fhlinux202/r/reecall.com/user/htdocs/store/install/index.php on line 1423

0 0777

images/uploads/thumbs/

Warning: fileperms(): Stat failed for ../images/uploads/thumbs (errno=2 - No such file or directory) in /home/fhlinux202/r/reecall.com/user/htdocs/store/install/index.php on line 1456

0 0777

includes/global.inc.php 0777

Guest mcrockford

Any ideas on what I am doing wrong would be greatly appreciated as I really need to get this up and running before tomorrow.

Cheers

Martin.

Guest fergz2005

if its the images/uploads/ wot dont exist why not try upload images folder again and make sure all the files are in it and persmissions are set to 0777

Guest fergz2005

hey when did you download the zip i think you should download it again because there is defo a images/uploads in the one i downloaded you might be aswell to d/l and upload everything again strange how there is no image folder