Broken Date in Admin and a couple of other items

Guest tko

I've been dabling with Cubecart for a while and like it very much and so am very excited about v3 the real release. I installed it on Friday and have been watching the pages ever since to gauge whether anyone else is experiencing some of the (few) anomalies I am dealing. I hope someone cane help and the upshot of it all won't mean a re-install, but if so, oh well.

First the broken date looks like this in admin and the number changes as I change page 'Sunday 3<18up>rd July 2005' Anyone seen this?

Then on my stats page, I can get the most searched for but I cannot get Product Popularity or Cusomters online. Product popularity I see written to the database... Just not echoing back to my page...

Then there is the IPN thing with Paypal... The shipping cost not being carried forward to Paypal... But that's for another day.

Anyone willing to pitch in with ideas about the date issue or the missing stats - which I was a big fan of in the demo version.

Thanks in advance