CC3 wtih CC2 Features

Hey Guys

Just wondering if its possible to modify / hack the CC3 version into having the same look and feel as the CC2 ?

Ive got both installed, and still testing between the two, but i will have over 1,000 products and i would not like to redo all those products again if they are not inter-transportable between versions. :(

Essentailly i am an auto parts retailer, and i would like to setup a website amost identicle to www.nzperformance.co.nz

Is it possible to RIG the most popular section with products that you want to push and sell and that are your best sellers?

So far i have done this to my CC2 Website, http://www.driftshop.com.au/shop/

(yes yes its pretty stock and not modified - im looking into it!).

My www.driftshop.com.au will be a front page / info resource centre for the import scene here in Australia, and the /shop will be the shop version.

Although my current website is rather bland, it certainly makes sales and people appreciate the information given on the website with the products, unlike the competition.

The plan is to act as a hub/info resource centre based on my own knowledge and experience to get the hits/links and spam the retail side of things so that people can buy buy buy!

I did a survey of 10 good customers and they said the CC2 was better than the CC3 - but i like some of the CC3 features and moduals and i dislike the interface and lack of pictures / catagory view.

Thanks for your time.

--

-----

Costa