[Minor] Easier Checkout Login/Register Box

Guest twisted

The link in this post doesn't seem to work anymore. Is this mod for cc2 or cc3? I had an iceman express checkout mod (which I modified slightly) in two and I would love to have something similar in 3.

=====================

Update:

Sorry didn't see the second page. I guess this mod is only for ver 2 then. So does anyone know if version 3 can do this or if any mods re available

Guest DoiCromoY

Just to clarify, do you mean you want to manually approve customer registrations before giving them access to the site? Or do you mean remove the registration process altogether so any Tom, Dick or Harry can checkout?

I'd like to know how to remove the registration process...

Thanks if you can help ;)

• 1 month later...
Guest EaglePilot

It's unfortunate this mod only seems to be for CC v.2.x. It would be great if someone could update it for version 3.x.x (3.0.6 specifically B) ). Hint hint!

Thanks,

Greg

There is a simular Express Checkout Mod for v3.x.x In the Downloads Section, which creates Virtual Registrations and sends the user through the cart without them Having to register.

Guest estelle

There is a simular Express Checkout Mod for v3.x.x In the Downloads Section, which creates Virtual Registrations and sends the user through the cart without them Having to register.

Is there? I can't see it.

Guest woodbtreasures

I have since sent Woodb a free copy of the new express checkout mod for V3.06

Yes he did and the new one works like a charm! :)

Defenitely worth the money IMHO.

Thank you very much. :dizzy:

Oh, and I know that others have said that there were problems, but I have the express checkout running with the SEO friendly mod and I haven't had any problems with it! And both of them are running in conjunction with estelles mod to redirect to the cart when adding an item.

You guys are all great!

I installed this mod on the new version of my store i'm working on. good stuff. had to modify layout a bit but yeah it's better than what it was.

Guest EaglePilot

I have a problem with this mod installed in that after a customer adds their info and clicks continue, it never leaves that page, it just keeps reloading it. Anyone else have this problem?

Guest EaglePilot

Does anyone know the difference between the one for 3.0.5 and lower versus the one for 3.0.6? I have the old one, and need the new one.