newbie here need list of needed stuff

Guest emailanj

Guest emailanj

I am a complete newbie so please bear with me. I have been looking at a lot of the past archive messages and I have seen some discussions on different products you can itergrate into your cart. I have a gateway and found with just a little coding it should work fine. I have a shared ssl. Is it that important to get one of your own? This is all I have so far. I am working with front page 2002.

I have been through four carts so far and I have to say cube cart is the easiest and has the most features (although some do not work but I guess the 3.01will fix that).

Thanks for any and all help

Anj

an SSL certificiate isnt necessary unless you're collecting credit card details on your server... and if you are, a shared certificate won't cut it.

So long as your server meets the requirements, there's really nothing else you need...

except something to sell, and someone to buy it <_<

Guest emailanj

Thanks for your reply. Do you by chance have any recommendations on where a good place to get a ssl cert? I am running two sites with the same DBA but two different but simular companies. Do I need to get one for each site or can I make one work? they both have different www. addresses

anj