Final Skin - (maybe)

Guest sheriff_bob

Guest sheriff_bob

Hey I had posted up my skin about a month ago, then version 3 came out and Ive spent the next month in my evenings doing touch ups here and there. Just wanted to know what yall thought, any and all suggestions welcome. I dont care if there soft or not.

Also I'm having a problem with the quantity box not updating the cart it only adds 1 instead of the value oh yeah and more images is still being a bitch. Anyway here is my site

The Wooden Drawer

by the way i probably made a mistake in posting this here.. If yall wanna shift it over to Show Off thats fine.

Very nice Bob, but navigation is a bit elusive. I'd make the image on the front page also take you into the earrings category then greatly enlarge the two types on the sub-category page. The look and feel is great, but the navigation issue will drive away customers.

Hope this helps. :w00t:

Guest sheriff_bob

Yeah that navigation thing certainly is bothering me. I will take into account your advice and will have hopefully have some plan of attack created in the next couple of days.