Issue I still see in 3.0.1

OK I have upgraded to 3.0.1 and still see a couple of issues. I have searched for them but have not found an answer for either...

1. When on Admin-->View Products-->Manage Images(on any product) I am getting "Warning: getimagesize(): Read error! in /home/golfz2/public_html/gzcart1/admin/products/extraImgs.php on line 120".

Do I need to adjust my PHP settings to not show the error or is this an issue. Everything seems to work fine but we just upgraded to 3.0.0 a couple of days ago and haven't done intensive testing.

2. Products and Cats are "floating". For example there might be 3 images in every row and then in one of the middle rows there are only two... visit http://www.golfzillagolf.com/gzcart1/index.php for an example.

If you can point me in the right direction it would be appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...

Guest kilobit

yae im going to have to bump this thread. It seams mine is doing the same thing. Except for the fact that the image is not showing up. Does anyone know why im just now starting to get these errors after ive uploaded about 300 pictures??

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...