Orders not going through

Hello,

While I was doing a test order I noticed that while attempting to check out I recieved a message "Sorry we do not ship to your country." I tried to go to the admin to view countries and zones. I saw my country listed so I'm not sure what is going on. :ninja:

I reviewed my test customer profile and the address is correct and the proper country is selected in the drop down box.

Maybe I'm missing something here. I didn't have that problem with the 3.0.0

Thank you. :D

• 9 months later...

Guest walmarc

Hi

Got the same problem !!

If you are missing somthing I am too

Hi

Don't use shipping modules myself but I think you have to edit "shipping zones" (comma separated) if you choose anything other than "free shipping". Shipping is difficult when you have variables like weight + cubic meters, so all my stores are set to "free shipping" with a disclaimer in the homepage and terms and conditions to $call for shipping quotes. Admittedly the products I refer to can weigh upwards of 50Kg!

Hope this helps

walmarc :wacko:

Guest DarkOak

I also am having this problem. :D

DarkOak

Hi

Got the same problem !!

If you are missing somthing I am too

Hi

Don't use shipping modules myself but I think you have to edit "shipping zones" (comma separated) if you choose anything other than "free shipping". Shipping is difficult when you have variables like weight + cubic meters, so all my stores are set to "free shipping" with a disclaimer in the homepage and terms and conditions to $call for shipping quotes. Admittedly the products I refer to can weigh upwards of 50Kg!

Hope this helps

walmarc :wacko: