Error at top of many pages

Guest vgascon

Guest vgascon

Hi!

I am getting the following error at the very top of many of my store pages:

Warning: opendir(../../language/): failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/naughtyt/public_html/Shoppe/includes/boxes/language.inc.php on line 41

The error is not on the shopping cart page, but it appears on the main store page and all the product pages.

This started happening after I had to recover from a mistake when I added SSL server paths and activated SSL. Immediately after that I lost the admin page and the shopping cart would not show products in it.

Since I could not find anyway out of it, I re-installed CubeCart 3.0.0 to a new database, and then copied the critical tables (customers, products, etc.) over to the new database. This seems to have me up and running (from what little testing I have done). But I am getting the error I described above.

Can anyone help with a solution or suggestions on how to fix this or where I can look for ideas?

Thank you very much in advance of your help!

Guest vgascon

Hi!

I seemed to have solved my own problem. I re-uploaded the /includes/boxes/language.inc.php file from the original distribution and the errors immediately disappeared.

By the way, I was clued that this was a problem file because none of the language names were listed in the dropped-down menu.

By the way, I think CubeCart rocks!

Thank you to the developers and contributors!

Take care!

Guest GunnarGeir

Can not solve my problem. I re-uploaded the language.inc.php - Error messages:

Warning: opendir(../../language/): failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/xxxxxx/xxxxxx/shop/includes/boxes/language.inc.php on line 41

Guest vgascon

Can not solve my problem. I re-uploaded the language.inc.php - Error messages:

Warning: opendir(../../language/): failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/xxxxxx/xxxxxx/shop/includes/boxes/language.inc.php on line 41

Check the permissions on the file -- I set them to 777 first, then reset them to 644. Please let us know if that helps.