Coupon Code

Guest vgascon

Guest vgascon

Hi!

I am new to CubeCart but I think it is a great product!

Can anyone tell me if there is a way to add a coupon in version 3.0.0 or above?

I have seen Mods advertised for this but I am not sure if they are for v.2.0.x only or if they would work for v.3.0.x. Unfortunately, I know almost nothing about PHP programming and have very little time to learn it.

Thank you!

Guest GnomeyNewt

Hi There!

Atm I do not know of a coupon mod for v3.xx, I too am waiting for such a mod. Infact there are not very many mods for the v3.xx just yet. I'm sure in about a month we will start to see a lot of great mods available free and paid. I am waiting to do basic mods, hoping that somebody else will do them :ninja:.

Guest vgascon

Hi There!

Atm I do not know of a coupon mod for v3.xx, I too am waiting for such a mod. Infact there are not very many mods for the v3.xx just yet. I'm sure in about a month we will start to see a lot of great mods available free and paid. I am waiting to do basic mods, hoping that somebody else will do them :ninja:.

Thanks for the response -- I have been reading this board and I understand that the Coupon mod is supposed to be in 3.0.1.

I am going to explore the upgrade instructions.