Text Size since Upgrade

Since I upgraded from 3 to 3.1 the text in the boxes on the right side. Ican't find where to change it. CSS isn't my strong suit. Any help would be appreciated.

The Problem

Bill

P.S. It happens in all the skins but just on the home page.

!!!SOLVED!!!

Is it possible that you have accidentally increased the text size in the browser? For example, in Firefox, go to:

view > text size > decrease

When I looked at your page with the broser text size increased, the right side especially looked wrong. After I reduced it, all the text was uniform.

Could be . . .

I tried IE and it looks ok. In Firefox it's always bigger no matter what size I view it at. I guess i'll try acomplete reinstall and see if that fixes it.

I think you'll find the problem is in the html in your "Welcome" text . . . you've got numerous "font size" changes that don't make any sense and if removed should resolve your size problem. ;)

Note: I understand that IE is more forgiving with html tag errors than FireFox is, which would account for the page appearing OK in IE and not in FireFox. :(

deenmiele,

That was it, Thanks!!! I was going to do the reinstall yesterday but something came up, lucky me. I had cut and pasted the code from my webpage and it must have took all the formatting with it.

Bill