Reliable Hosting?

From what I've seen so far, CubeCart is exactly what I've been looking for. Can anyone recommend a reliable hosting service where I can install CubeCart with minimal problems?

Yes, I am a customer. I installed Cube Cart with Fantastico with no problems, but it was an older version.

The store in my sig is hosted somewhere else and I have a couple of minor problems.

I use hosting unlimited for all my and my clients very cheap and reliable with excellent customer support and cubecart avaiable thru fantastico

Guest rjmead

I'm new to CubeCart.. I haven't set it up or even seen the backend yet, but I've read a lot of the forum entries from people and feel confident it could be the solution for me.

I'm considering hosting with Siteground.. Does anyone else use these people and if so what are they like ???

I've read the details on them and IM'd a customer service rep on the site which was very useful..

They currently install version 2 of cubecart onto their customer accounts at the moment. I think this would be better as there are less problems with it and there are lots of mods that can be used with this version.

What would happen if they just updated my site to version 3 ?? Would I loose all the mods and therefore potentially stop the site from working.. ?? How do other people deal with this potential problem.. Is there a way to protect from this happening and if so what proceedure to people use..??

I'm very close to wanting to utilize this software I just have a few little niggles stopping me going forward.. Please could someone clear these thoughts for me.

Cheers

Rich ;)