MANY PROBLEMS AFTER UPGRADE TO 3.0.1

Hello,

:D

My 3.0.0 worked wonderful aside from taxes and shipping cost not being added. Also the oder confirmation page had issues but that was minor to me.

After upgrading I had major problems. ;)

During test orders I would get "Sorry, we don't ship our products to your country" messages. I check the admin countries and zones and my country was listed. I checked the test customer profile and the proper information was entered. I couldn't even get a mail order through.

Every time I would log in as a test customer I would have to reset a new password as the previous one failed. I would get dns error page not found during administration sessions which caused me to refresh almost every other page to view it properly.

I made a test order closed the browser and turned off the computer for more than 8 hours. When I opened my store page I was already logged in with my basket ready for checkout.

Ultimately I had to abandon the upgrade to go back to 3.0.0 for now.

I'm not sure what happened but I still think Cube Cart is great!

I will live with the 3.0.0 until I can be sure that everything will work properly. :D

Hello all,

I have installed Cube Cart 3.0.1 as a fresh install and it works great. The upgrade didn't seem to work for me the first time. I'm not sure if the issue was the script or my system. There may still be a few issues with shipping and taxes but for the most part it does what I need it to do.

I tried to use the skin I made for the 3.0.0 but the popup window for more images did not work. There must have been a few things that were changed so I had to be smart about it. :)

I made a copy of the 3.0.1 Legend file which my skins is based on. I went back and forth copying background images from my skin and replacing the ones that were in the 3.0.1 background. After doing that I had to copy and paste my layout.css file to my notepad and manualy sift through the new 3.0.1 layout.css file changing font colors and width to match my skin file without changing anything that I did not see on my notepad. It works great! :D

I still cannot view images in category but that is a minor issue. I don't change categories everyday but I guess I will find a fix to it sooner or later. :rolleyes: