images

Guest fergz2005

Guest fergz2005

i have setup a few site using cc3 and i am having problems with 2 sites with images i set them up the same and checked the config files and all the same but the images dont seem to load i checked all the file permissions and there all set to 0777

Thanks

Sorry, but you really haven't given enough information to answer the your question. In order to get an answer, you have to describe your problem as accurately as you are able. It's always better to tell us more than we need to know than less.

Guest guckenfroovin

I think I may also be having this issue.

I can upload images with no problem. I can see them using "Manage Images" with no problem.

The trouble is... after uploading an image, neither the thumbnail nor the full-size image display next to the product.

I have tried going back in to edit the product... when I choose "Browse Existing Images" I can select an image there (it displays fine) but then nothing happens when I click the *OK* button on the Image Browser. Only the *Cancel* button seems to work there.

I have a test installation of 3.0.1 up (thanks to Lightspeed Rob! :rolly: )... if anyone might be interested in having a firsthand look at this image problem, please pm me for test store location & password info.

Thanks!

Guest fergz2005

yeah same as me but i cant even see the image in mange image but the name appears and you can click it and everything ( its so annoying i done one site and thats perfect only other thing i can think of the server since there on different hosts but they both are ment to the same specs and software installed

Guest guckenfroovin

I just discovered that the problem I was having doesn't exist when I use Netscape to access the cart admin page - only with IE.

My version of IE is a bit old. I might upgrade & see what happens. I'll also try to recreate the problem in Firefox and see what I get.

At any rate, I seem to be okay for the moment... if I pin down some specific browser/problem issues, I'll post more details later. Thanks.