We cannot ship items to your country

Guest mthomassen

Hello Marcel,

I had the same problem and I discovered what I did wrong after uploading Cube Cart 3.0.1 as a fresh install.

Go to admin and click on countries and zones. You will see two tables. The top is countries. That is the one you will be looking at. Each country has an ISO code which is simply the initials of your country. Canada's ISO code is CA

Next click on shipping in the admin. Click on ship by category. It will give you a breakdown just like in the photo below.Click Enable at the top. Next, enter your country ISO code in the National box as I have entered USA in my box. If you have time later it gives you a breakdown of the 3 boxes below. After you enter CA into the National box click edit config and you're all set. Go to a test category or all of your categories and set shipping fees. It should work then.

Guest mthomassen

I have tried as you said ( MANY times ) but it does not work, Perhaps because I installed the 3.0 version? And with your 3.01 version you also don't have any problem with the taxes ?, because that doent work also with me.

I did an auto-install thru my host, because I have 2 left hands when it comes to these kind of things, but it is the first release, not the upgraded one.

Do you know a way to auto-install the last version ? I put only one product in the Store because I want to be sure that CC works before to fill up.

Txs

Marcel

http://www.design-daveluy.com/Store/

Hello mthomassen,

If you contact your hosting company they may do it for you. I contacted my hosting company asking them if they could explain the process of installing a script. :rolly:

I guess they thought it would take more time for them to tell me so they asked for my password, username and domain and installed it for me. :P

The 3.0.1 is much better than the 3.0.0 in many respects.

Download the 3.0.1 zip file and upload it to your server as a zip. You can either open it yourself or have the support open and install it for you. I think installing it as a fresh install instead of upgrading is better. I had many problems when I upgraded. I did a fresh install and all problems were solved. :D Once installed it is worth it even if they charge a small fee.

Guest mthomassen

LOL.....hope I never get YOU as a customer.... :rolly:

I deleted my cc3.0.0 version and installed it AGAIN thru the auto-installer from my host.

And it ALL WORKS...!!!!!!

Taxes are OK, Shipping is OK....unbeliefable.

Can we lose datas during installation...otherwise I don't understand.

There is still ONE thing not OK.

I have selected printable order form & Paypal as Gateways.

At the checkout you see 2 radio buttons, one is named " printable order form " but the other one ( Paypal ) has no name.

And when I print out the order form, it says USA as country, not Canada.

Still have to look into that.

If I can solve the above, I think I will stick to this version for now, we are a small company with only a view products ( VERY beautifull though )

Hope someone can help me with the above.

Thank you

Marcel.

www.design-daveluy.com