Order of Options

Guest bruce2005

Guest bruce2005

I have tried everything to set options order.

I am selling website templates, and have for installation 3 options.

One is none. I want that to be the default.

Adding it first don't work, adding it last dont work.

Anyone know?

Thanks

Guest wow1111

you can find this within the viewProd.inc.php ...

// build sql query for product options luuuuuurvely

$query = "SELECT ".$glob['dbprefix']."CubeCart_options_bot.option_id, ".$glob['dbprefix']."CubeCart_options_bot.value_id, option_price, option_symbol, value_name, option_name, assign_id FROM `".$glob['dbprefix']."CubeCart_options_bot` INNER JOIN `".$glob['dbprefix']."CubeCart_options_mid` ON ".$glob['dbprefix']."CubeCart_options_mid.value_id = ".$glob['dbprefix']."CubeCart_options_bot.value_id INNER JOIN `".$glob['dbprefix']."CubeCart_options_top` ON ".$glob['dbprefix']."CubeCart_options_bot.option_id = ".$glob['dbprefix']."CubeCart_options_top.option_id WHERE product =".$db->mySQLSafe($_GET['productId'])." ORDER BY option_name, value_name ASC";

within the query the order is set...

The most logical way to order options is by the order you enter them under the product (this is the most flexible and allows you the most control). To do this

In viewProduct.inc.php

Find :

WHERE product =".$db->mySQLSafe($_GET['productId'])." ORDER BY option_name, value_name ASC";

and

Replace with:

WHERE product =".$db->mySQLSafe($_GET['productId'])." ORDER BY value_id, value_name ASC";

hope that helps

Celtic