Newbie needs help! :)

:rolly:

OKay I just downloaded this from my hosting company bluehost, first question do I have to get them to upload the new version? or do I do it?

Second, Where do I find free or paid for templates for cube cart?

Third, How do I upload alot (1000) images at once?

Thank you for listening.....

Melissa

:rolly:

OKay I just downloaded this from my hosting company bluehost, first question do I have to get them to upload the new version? or do I do it?

Second, Where do I find free or paid for templates for cube cart?

Third, How do I upload alot (1000) images at once?

Thank you for listening.....

Melissa

If you want to install v3, you will have to download it from the CubeCart downloads section and install it yourself.

The only templates currently available for v3 are bundled with the download. v2 templates can be purchased from: www.designscubed.com

Uploading images can be done when adding each product, or just using your FTP software (such as Core_FTP or Cute FTP)

Saztars CSV mod is the only "easy populate" type thing around :P

Of course you're entitled to your opinion, but take it from experience, this is the single easiest cart i've ever setup... it takes a LOT less work than others (namely OSC and Xen) to get setup...

Plus I personally dont see how the above answers could turn you off a cart... but that may just be me :rolly:

:P more pain than its worth

trust me this is the easiest cart u will ever use so many people have come here from zen and os including myself.

The cart,programming and forum support you get from cubers is so much more than you will ever hope to get from os

but like lightspeed said we are all entitled to our own opinions but i promise you if you switch to os you will be back soon enuff posting in our happy cubed family :rolly:

Have you looked at some of the sites that have been created with cubecart yet to see what can be done?