My first of many Product Option's questions

OK first I love CubeCart 3.0.1 and I may talk to Brooky about taking a lot of the code and structure and making it into an LMS sytem (instead of a shopping cart). But there are many questions I have about the Product Options page and then how they are shown on the page.

My first question:

When doing step number "3." on the "options.php" page, I only see Option Attributes that are currently on that page in step number "2.".

So for example if I have the Option Name "Colors" and I add 15 different colors as Option Attributes and then go down to add a Color to a product. If I am on the second page of step "2." then I will only see the last 5 colors.

Why is the Option Attribute linked to what page you are on in step "2." and not the the actual Option Name? When I click on colors I expect to see the 15 colors i associated with that Option Name not the 10 Option Attributes based on what page I am on in step "2.".

Is this how this is suppose to work? And if so is there an easy fix?

Help as soon as possible would be appreciated... have a store trying to go live that almost every product has 2-4 options with it.