Admin Fatal Error

I did a manual install of 3.0.1 and the cart appears to work, BUT, when I try to access the admin /store/admin/index.php I receive the following error.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class db in d:\Webs\wyman consulting\store\classes\db.inc.php on line 3

I checked all the includes, they are all include_once, so I don't think that is the problem.

PHP 5.0.3

MySQL 5.0.9

John

• 4 weeks later...

i've got this error at the same point as well - any updates on fixing this issue/ i like the look of this software but can't get into admin to customize :wacko:

googled around and see absolutely no answers to this so far, i've examined the includes but can't see any problems from a novice coders pov...

thx for any help.

ms windows server 2003

php 5.0.4

mysql 4.1

OK - I think I've fixed this issue - at least worked around it and seen no problems so far. You might want to try it also and see if it's a reasonable alternative.

In /classes/db.inc.php go to around line 30 before you see 'class db {' for the first time. Insert this without the quotes before that line" if ( !class_exists( "db" ) ) { "

At the end of the file, immediatly after you see "} // end of db class" insert a new line and a "}".

Save and you should be good. I don't know how good this is but it works for me by just not reloading the class since it's used elsewhere. I started to just go change the class name and all the calls to it but that was too much work.

Let me know!

• 4 weeks later...