Add to basket error

Guest Cynscreations

Guest Cynscreations

When I click the add to basket button it does nothing.

It also does nothing when I click the buy button.

This is version 3.0.1 on a Linux server.

• 7 months later...

Guest jaycarney

I am having the same problem. I click the buy or add to basket buttons and nothing at all happens. No page change and the status bar doesnt go up or even show up.

I am using version 3.0.5 and designed a style myself. Any reason this would happen??

Guest ssppaarree

I am having the same problem. I click the buy or add to basket buttons and nothing at all happens. No page change and the status bar doesnt go up or even show up.

I am using version 3.0.5 and designed a style myself. Any reason this would happen??

I was playing around with my store design and I had the same problem.

Switch your skin in the Admin General Settings to one that you haven't altered and test the basket to see if the problem is only with the skin. If it is then find the button code and make sure nothing is missing.

Guest jaycarney

It looks like it works with the other skins. I have looked all throughout my skins but cannot find where the button would be..I think i found the code but I have no idea what it should look like...?

Guest jaycarney

I have looked at my viewprod.tpl on both the killer and classic skins ( i am using a heavily modded classic skin) and it only works on my non modded, killer skin. but both the tpl files look the same!

my site is www.thefilmnation.com/music

If someone could please take a look and help me out, it would be greatly appreciated. thanks so much in advance!

Guest ssppaarree

Can anyone help with this? Greatly appreciated.

Copy the button from the working skins and place it in the modified skin near the non-working button then edit the non-working button until it works.

According to the source page for one of your items, look for something simular to this in the viewProd.tpl file

<div style="position: relative; text-align: right;">Quantity: 

<input name="quan" type="text" value="1" size="2" class="textbox" style="text-align:center;" />

<a href="java script:submitDoc('addtobasket');" class="txtButton">Add to Basket</a>

</div>

Guest jaycarney

Hmm, I have tried this mutliple times with both the buy button and the add to basket button. ive replaced everything in that <but btn--> code area. still doesnt seem to work. could there possibly be any other type of problem?

I went back one more time and tried what you said and it did not work. The codes were exactly the same...Plus I never edited the viewprod.tpl file so the error has to be coming from somewhere else. Can anyone please help me out? It would be super appreciated. Thanks so much in advance.

Guest jaycarney

Could CubeCart do something to fix this error? Searching through the forums it seems a lot of people have this problem but with no answer.

Guest debiannet

Hi

I I found in my shop the same problem, I found mistake in file SearchForm.tpl , because before I changed this file, I wanted to put in box this link, I made this but button stopped working. when I give again on original all works , try after railway every file on original , then it will exclude good files, because problem can lie in different file which you did. I apologize for my English but in at school I have Russian )))

\killer\style tempaltes\boxes\SearchForm.tpl

Best Regards From Poland

eastbayray

Guest jaycarney

Thanks for your reply. I'm not quite sure how you fixed the problem. I don't use a search box but I know it cant be in there. Anyone else have this problem that could help out? Thanks.,

Guest jaycarney

I can pay someone if they fix this for more and keep it from happening again. Please just someone give me some help I can't afford for my site not to work this long. Thanks.

Hi

after visiting your store it would appear to be a javascript error somewhere I am happy to take a look for you if you wanna hook me up with your ftp details via pm (dont post them in here pls).

Guest debiannet

Hi

If you altered something, you damaged this. Throw in orginalne files once again only skin file, I threw in to skin every file separately and I checked or all well , this is goods method , because you exclude good files . If you will not try you not learn anything, put in this a bit heart :'")))))

It builds internet shops 10 years and I have projekt for sale, only 25 $ for shop, or 40 $ for shop + server hosting for one year ( 1 base mysql, php 4, phpmyadmin, cpanel, 100 mb , good transfer ) I have to only Server Hosting 15 $ per one year.

NewAge

http://members.lycos.co.uk/qsklep17

Future

http://members.lycos.co.uk/qsklep10

Jesien

http://members.lycos.co.uk/vsklep8

Ultima

http://members.lycos.co.uk/bsklep

Kiwi

http://members.lycos.co.uk/wsklep2

Regards from Poland

my E-mail adres: [email protected]

subject: internet shops

Regards

Guest morgankhalil

Well I tried adding it back on but it didnt work. This topic was about button errors...I thought...

i did this also and i am still getting the errors... i have been going nuts the past two days, first it was a problem of getting paypal to return to the cart sucessfully, i reinstalled all of cube cart, saving my template files... then i replaced the view cat and view prod .tpl's and inc.php's to fix this button not working problem, but still no luck... what other files should i/we be looking at?

Guest stephen71

I too have tried everything and i am still banging my head of a virtual wall !

I get the following line when i " view basket "

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/sites/simplynaturaldirect.com/public_html/includes/content/cart.inc.php on line 346

PLEASE HELP ! This store is LIVE !

• 2 months later...

I too have tried everything and i am still banging my head of a virtual wall !

I get the following line when i " view basket "

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/sites/simplynaturaldirect.com/public_html/includes/content/cart.inc.php on line 346

PLEASE HELP ! This store is LIVE !

I noticed you fixed this now, do you mind telling me how or who as I am having a similar problem :sourcerer:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Stellavision

Having same problem here with all skins.

If someone doesn't post a solution soon I am going to have to find alternative software. :)

• 3 months later...