If cart shows products without pics, desc or price

Guest cyberdesigner

Guest cyberdesigner

When configuring cube cart 3.1 - Make sure all of your tax options etc. have been chosen FIRST! - i.e. before adding products.

For example: I added some products and all was fine, later I changed the options for tax, deleting the option that was chosen when first adding the products. This resulted in an empty cart!

After a while I stepped back to the changes made - all that was required was to go back to each product and edit, saving them each with their new tax option. All working again!

One more thing - the upgrade from 3.0 - 3.1 contained errors on my host, they're quite strict with errors. Removing items from the cart would result in 'headers allready sent errors' these where caused by whitespace after the closing php tags.

Another thing I noticed is that the cclogo is actually on the background for the classic template (3.1) so... easy enough - download it, crop the top off and add your own logo. (if you want to keep the background). Upload and your done!

Hope this helps if anyone else gets similar problems.