Images ERROR

Guest Januario

Guest Januario

Hello, im from Portugal and and want to make a hardware virtual store.

But i have a problem with images, i can't see images in the Special Products and the initial page only apears the image - NO IMAGE AVAIABLE -

When i try to put a image in ADMIN - ADD PRODUCT - UPLOAD NEW IMAGE - ADD IMAGE - UPLOAD.

Apears the error: Fatal error: Call to undefined function: imagecreatefromjpeg() in W:\www\Loja\classes\gd.inc.php on line 43

And when i click in BROWSE NEW IMAGE.

Apears:

Warning: Compilation failed: PCRE does not support \L, \l, \N, \P, \p, \U, \u, or \X at offset 7 in W:\www\Loja\admin\filemanager\browse.php on line 41

Warning: Compilation failed: PCRE does not support \L, \l, \N, \P, \p, \U, \u, or \X at offset 7 in W:\www\Loja\admin\filemanager\browse.php on line 41

Warning: sort() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in W:\www\Loja\admin\filemanager\browse.php on line 51

HELP ME!!!! :wacko:

Guest blackbeard

i have exactly the same problem B)

for some reason i get this msg whenever i try to upload an image (except a .gif image).

does this mean cubecart doesnt support any other imageformat except GIFs??? :)

Guest Race-Rims

I've jpg's on my site no problem

Have you your file permissions set correctly? The images and thumbnails file have to be set to 777 if i remember correctly

Guest vrakas

Hi there :)

try this

In admin/filemanager/upload.php

about line 165 find } elseif ($HTTP_POST_FILES....

add at the end before the final )

AND $HTTP_POST_FILES['FCKeditor_File']['type'] != "image/jpg"

Hope this helps ;)

Januario, version of PHP and GD? I see this is a Win32 PHP.

Errors like Compilation failed: PCRE does not support \L, \l,.....that is due to the windows path. In windows path, slashes are \ and produce this error. Contrary, unix path slashes are / - no problem.

PS: Do NOT use Cubecart on Windoze - PHP is not fully compattible for some reasons ;)