Paypal problems - order total doubling

Just installed V3.0.1 and was testing my gateway settings. I am using Paypal and what happens when you leave the cart and get transferred to Paypal is that the order total changes usually to about double.

The other thing I noticed when adding products is that if I give a product a price of say 15.00 when it is added at the end it is discounted by about 40%, even though I have got sale mode turned off.

Any ideas whats going wrong????

;)

Guest tinydancer

Hi ya,

Looks like we're pretty much on our own here, little or no support from this lot from what I can see.

I think you need to set up the currencies so that your default currency has a value of 1.00. In other words, if you're prices are shown in £ make sure that the value is set to 1.00 in that currency.

I've got a similar problem in that if I use paypal as a gateway it seems to charge my customers in $ so i'm giving them a a 70% discount!

Theres loads of issues that don't get resolved on here, I'm about to give up and try another cart.

Glenn