Only 1 Product displayed in category

Guest zhadiuk

Guest zhadiuk

Hi,

I manually added 306 products (using txt import from phpmyadmin) and they all seem to have worked ok. The only problem is that when I click on my only category, only 1 product is displayed.

Is this a known bug and has it happened because I imported via phpmyadmin.

Below is a couple of examples of the input data. The last few fields were all the same for all products as can be seen:

1,BOOK1,2,"Author: Baqir sharif al-Qarashi	<br> Translated: Badr Shahin	<br> Edition: 2000	<br> Publisher:",books.jpg,0,£3.95,A Comparative Study of the two systems of Universal Human Rights; From the view point of Islam and the West,2,10,0,0,0,0,,2,3,1

2,BOOK2,1,"Author: Thomas Patrick Hughes	<br> Translated: Thomas Patrick Hughes	<br> Edition: 1998	<br> Publisher: Adam Publishers & Distributors",books.jpg,0,£25,A few words on Knowing Allah,2,10,0,0,0,0,,2,3,1

3,BOOK3,1,"Author: Kemal A. Faruki	<br> Translated:	<br> Edition: 1999	<br> Publisher: Adam Publishers & Distributors",books.jpg,0,£12.99,A Methaphysical: study God in The Quran,2,10,0,0,0,0,,2,3,1

Help meeeee :rolleyes: