Email Order Form Gateway

I am looking for (but have not found) a gateway that would email the customer's order form in the same format as the "print order form" gateway.

Ideally it would email the order form to myself and the customer.

Does anyone out there have a solution to this? :errm:

I have checked Hacks and Mods with no luck (thank you for the idea vrakas).

Sounds good cho123456. I have no experience with php code so I must be patient, thanks for the reply.

• 2 years later...

Like the other posters (from 2005!), I'm interested in a 'payment gateway' that will email an order form- as used in business to business transactions.

In other words, I just want the contents of the basket, with order number and address details. No credit card or secure information is needed.

I've searched this forum and online for any info on this. I thought 'pay offline' was such a module, but it proves to be a proprietary gateway from a bank.

Thank you for any advice on offer.

Like the other posters (from 2005!), I'm interested in a 'payment gateway' that will email an order form- as used in business to business transactions.

In other words, I just want the contents of the basket, with order number and address details. No credit card or secure information is needed.

I've searched this forum and online for any info on this. I thought 'pay offline' was such a module, but it proves to be a proprietary gateway from a bank.

Thank you for any advice on offer.

OK, I've just found this

http://www.cubecartforums.org/index.php?showtopic=1321

Haven't tried it yet, but think this will help. Hope it helps others too.