nebody have

Does anybody have a copy of the limit image size mod by i think it was goober the link on downloads ection seems to supply an empty zip file.

if u do could u email it to me pls using my email link below

many thanks

EvilHomeR

Guest twisted

Thanxs booker that is spot on one question when the image is larger does it auto add a link saying view larger image?

Besides having a standard image size ...  a link is provided with the image on your view product page, where a customer can click to see an enlarged version of your image.

Thanxs booker that is spot on one question when the image is larger does it auto add a link saying view larger image?

Actually, that was the point of the mod I made. First, it will create a standard size for all of the images on you view_product page. This makes a site look much more professional, in my opinion. Second, their is a direct link to the full-sized image by clicking on the image or the text message that has been added below the image (click for larger image).

This mod is installed on my site, so you can see it in action by selecting any product.