Urgent Help!!!!!!

Guest falsoft

Guest falsoft

Can someone please help, I have been trying to put an image on my welcome page and I tried to do it via the language/home.inc php file and I have messed up the code and stupidly didn't copy the original first - can anybody please tell me how I can restore it?? It is the Legend skin.

I still can't figure out how to get an image onto the welcome page despite reading the few posts on the same, also I think I must have wiped out my FCK editor somehow because I can't find that either in my admin page?

Thanks

Chris

Guest mthomassen

I have a not installed c3 cart on my comp.

Perhaps it is possible to email the file to you ?

So you can upload it ?

Marcel.

Here's the code you need:

<?php

$home['copy'] = 'Congratulations. You have successfully installed CubeCart.<br/>

<br/>

This message can be edited using the Rich <span style=\"font-weight: bold;\"><span style=\"color: rgb(255, 0, 0);\">H</span><span style=\"color: rgb(0, 0, 255);\">T</span><span style=\"color: rgb(0, 255, 0);\">M</span><span style=\"color: rgb(255, 255, 0);\">L</span></span> Text Editor and you can add vibrant content to help sell your products. 

<br/>

<br/>

Please remember that there is a license fee to pay to remove or edit our copyright notices.';

$home['enabled'] = '1';

$home['title'] = 'Welcome to CubeCart';

?>

M

Guest falsoft

Thank you Marcel for your offer and thank you Mfor your code, everything is functioning as normal again - phew, won't make that mistake again hopefully ;)