Options

Guest bruceapiatz

1. Create an option (e.g. Size)

2. Create an option value (e.g. 12) repeat as necessary for all different sizes.

3. Assign option & value to product (e.g. Size > 12)

Product | Option Name | Option Attribute | Option Price | Add / Subtract

In step 3 just select the product you want to assign an Option Name (ie the name SIZE) then assign the Option Attribute (ie the actual size: 1, 2, 3, 4 etc) then assign the Option Price that the different sizes may vary by, so a size 1 might be £4.50 and a size 2 might be £1 more so just add a value of 1.00 in the option price for the bigger size then assign a + in the Add / Subtract area to say that the larger size is £1 dearer.... etc etc

Shout if yer stuck!

M

Guest airjer

That is FREAKING insane! Is there a quicker way to just add different sizes to all your products?!? Adding options for sizes 6-12 on 100+ products WILL NOT be nice! I DO NOT need different prices.

Guest airjer

You only need to do it once then assign values to other products at the top of the page in admin.

What? I must be missing something. From what I see, I add the option... I need like 6 values in that option (Sizes), but there are NO price changes. When I add the option to a product I can only do it ONE value at a time. Please explain a faster way... like a GLOBAL option with various values.