CUBE CART USER ACCOUNT

Guest tomal2k

Guest tomal2k

Dear All,

I'm new in Cube Cart and have been reading articles and i am impressed. I'm willing to buy CubeCart but i need to make sure about my purpose first. my query is:

" I am planning to sell phone cards through

my site. but the question is with Cube cart will i able to generate

something that will allow every individual an account with their

payment detail and when they purchase a card it's going to be saved (pin & details) in

their personal account. do you have any idea tht is going to work with

cube cart?"

PHL HELP!!!!!

Guest wow1111

as cubecart is also available free of charge (refer to licence agreement) just give it a try with the free version.

after you are happy with cubecart make the developers happy with buying a licence-key :D

No shopping cart out there is going to give you exactly what you need. Your situation is a one-off. With some slight modifications CC could easily do it, but it won't happen right out of the box.

Guest tomal2k

No shopping cart out there is going to give you exactly what you need. Your situation is a one-off. With some slight modifications CC could easily do it, but it won't happen right out of the box.

hey djmceltic, wht do u mean by CC modification. is it is PHP or MySQL database? thnx