Gatways - Payment

Hi,

On version 3.1.0

I'm making tests.

When I go to pay, on last step, I recive the following message:

Warning: main(modules/gateway/Print_Order_Form/transfer.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/antiksbi/public_html/includes/content/gateway.inc.php on line 54

Warning: main(modules/gateway/Print_Order_Form/transfer.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/antiksbi/public_html/includes/content/gateway.inc.php on line 54

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'modules/gateway/Print_Order_Form/transfer.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/lib/php') in /home/antiksbi/public_html/includes/content/gateway.inc.php on line 54

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: fixedvars() in /home/antiksbi/public_html/includes/content/gateway.inc.php on line 209

Many thanks in advance for your kind help.

Thanks

Tony

Guest cyberdesigner

Strange I just had to fix that a few mins ago!

Its a little probem with the path in the file confirmed.inc.php

Found here:

includes/content/confirmed.inc.php

This line has been change by me because I use paypal - it didn't work before, same error as you.

include("modules/gateway/PayPal/transfer.inc.php");

Now all is fine!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

I am having a similar problem. I found the line of code you mentioned in confirmed.inc.php.

include("modules/gateway/".$basket['gateway']."/transfer.inc.php");

The part you would've replaced with "paypal" says ".$basket['gateway']." That looks like an array to me, so if I put in paypal instead, then the other gateway options won't work (right?). It does look like this code is the problem though. Anyone know what's wrong with it?

Thanks,

Jenny