Pricing Problems? & Theme Creation

Guest SiriX

Guest SiriX

Ok, so i've got CubeCart 3.0.0 setup, but im having difficulty setting up pricing with/without pricing, at the moment it's just a demo shop, if i can get it all running how i need it i'll purchase a license... basicly the problem is:

Even tho i've got GST (10%) Tax Setup, and i've tried adding that to Australia

and then i've got No Tax (0%) Tax for United States, the site isnt adding any tax, regardless of if i set the tax on a product or not?

What i need is this:

The ability to add a product with ex tax US Dollars pricing, then at the checkout if the person is from Australia, convert that price to AUD and add the 10% GST Tax to it... at the moment im not having much luck... the site is http://www.statusit.com/cubecart/ but as you will see it doesnt seem to be adding the tax at any stage of the shopping cart.

Also im on the look out for person/company capable of creating a custom theme/skin for the site (or info on how i could add these features), on the basis of Sea Shells... this is what the site will be selling, but i need more information displayed on the product list besides the product code, and description and price... i also need Species, Form, Author, Year, Origin, Grade and Size

Look foward to any replies!

Regards,

SiriX....

Guest vrakas

Hi there,

if you search in this forum you will find that there is a problem with the taxing in CC3.

I do beleive (hope) that this will be sorted with the new version of 3.02. :D