PROTX GATEWAY SETUP!!!

Guest khhkdc

Guest khhkdc

Please please help me how to set up the PROTX gateway setup!

I put down merchant id and encripted password phrase but it didn't work?

What do I have to do? Need very urgent help please? I contacted Cubecart but they are not helping me at all with an excuse of saying there is no one available for technical assistance.

Please help me..

Thanks

None of the gateways seem to be working... hmmmmmm.... I sent a request in and got the same reply. This is getting a little old. When I pay for a product, I expect at least some support.

Guest khhkdc

None of the gateways seem to be working... hmmmmmm.... I sent a request in and got the same reply. This is getting a little old. When I pay for a product, I expect at least some support.

Does that mean I can't set up Protx using this cart? Gotta be joking!!!

Where is support guys on this site!! What is the phone number?

I can't believe they don't support absoultely anything on this setup!!!

I am so.........fxxking frustrated!!

Is there anybody who set up protx here? please help!!!! :D

I don't know if Brooky is on vacation or not or whatever. The board has been flooded with gateways not working. As far as I know, no one has gotten a gateway to work correctly yet. If someone is working on the issue they should at least say there is an issue and they are looking at it. If they aren't working on it... well that is a joke.

Guest khhkdc

I am at the moment very very angry with your customer support! I paied the solution and expecting all the functionalities work not alone some extents of customer support!

These guys are just busy taking customer's money and don't provide absoulte any!!

Apparently, The gateway system doesn't work!! This was the only reason I purchased your product and if this doesn't work I want to have a money back!! According to the law every company must provide cooling off provide, money back no question asked (14days at least) I WANT TO HAVE MY MONEY BACK!!

I guess I really did waste my time and I am not gonna recommend anybody on your product and will leave my honest opinion on the product in the form.

am very disgusted and prompt reply and money return expected!

Disgruntled customer :D:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry: :angry: