Need help please

Guest teddy

Guest teddy

I have put my store www.hobbiesco.com on V3, but now i think for the purpose of the easability of customizing the site, i might want to downgrade to v2.

What are anyones thoughts on this? Is the database that is created in V3, something I could re-use in V2, or am I going to have to delete V3, and just start over again with V2?

Does anyone have some good advice on why I should stick with V3? Is it fairly easy to customize?

Guest vrakas

Hi there,

i beleive you should stay with ver.3 as this is been updated and at some point i hope it will be bugfree.

Slowly all are going to Ver.3 and it is not that hard to customize since in this forum day by day new posts indicate how to perform such changes.

I never heard this question before to downgrade so i dont have any comment or answer about this.

Hope this helps ;)

Unless you have hundreds of products already entered it would be easier to start over than to "downgrade". They are very different pieces of software.