OkayGuys Let Me Help

Guest unbeaten

Guest unbeaten

Been looking into the skinning of cubecart 3 and this is what i have come up with

Link

Let me know what you think

Im currently working on custom skins to sell through the site so if you like what you see, or would like something in particular then contact me or leave a message here!!

Guest vrakas

You could also make a link on the photos of the stores you advertise, people are used to click on them, i know i tryed :)

Unusual kiddys site Yes i like it :errm:

Guest Oscgfx

I know i have only been registered here for a day or so but this is bad manners. This should be in the promotions forum. You obviously have only posted here to promote your services... :)

However as im a nice person i will say this. The site looks ok. It isnt really drastically different to the killer theme. However it does look quite nice. Im not sure however if it gives off a proffessional vibe as that is what your after if you are selling business solutions to people.

Guest unbeaten

Yes your right sorry

I should have put this in shameless promotions which i have just noticed

sorry about that

the last thing i want is to offend anyone

Guest freemchr77

I agree i was PM'd with offer of his service. Did not appreciate my first experience of this forum with the spam of his services.

Hello,

I would like to say, unbeaten is working on a skin for me, and it is looking pretty good. I think he does great work and would recommend him to others.

I get nothing out of saying this, but he is a good guy, and hate to see him get a bad rap for an honest mistake.

Anyway, just my opinion.