Problems with Cube 3.0.1?

Guest vekiano

Guest vekiano

Hi everybody.

Great appearance... but caught stacked!

I am working for the first time with Cube 3.0.1.

Have a look at my site: http://monda.org/cube

Libroservo

Try to register and shop around... Then start the problems. The pics vanish! And the cart becomes empty. Is there any trouble in my installation? Any clue?

Another thing. I had no option during installation to change the currency. If I couldn't change it to Brazilian Real no use for my shop. Am I to nerdy?

Thanks

Adonis

Guest vekiano

:D Oh! Dear...

This makes me think of leaving this apparently safe product. Imagine after having 1000 itens inside and the program crashes this way. Hope, someone may give a clue to this point. I wouldn't like to resign about this program. This problem is apparently difficult, since more than 40 people have paid a visit to this message that I left and really no one gave any single clue.

Well. Let's wait for a while and listen what our skilled people have to say.

Thanks in advance for this help.

Guest davidf

This problem only show sometimes for some PCs when i buy some products it success good but when i push "show cart" or "show basket" ( show in lang file ) the cart is empty :D somebody can help us please ?

Guest davidf

I have one solution, in my store this problem happens when i have mi domain redirect like a frame if i redirect it like a url the problem disapears :D

Guest canda

I have one solution, in my store this problem happens when i have mi domain redirect like a frame if i redirect it like a url the problem disapears :P

Could you kindly explain this a bit more detail? i'm not too sure what you mean, am not good at programming. :^^:

Guest davidf

well, when you buy one domain name .com .net, etc for your cubecart you can redirect your domain name to your host like www.comprawifi.com to 80.245.32.32 , in your domain control panel you should have two redirect options. like a frame or like a url. and this problem only happens when you redirect your domain name like a frame.

It is not a problem from cubecart, cubecart does not support frame redirect only url redirect maybe it can redirect also like a tipe "A" method but not sure of all

lucky :^^: