Recommend a payment gateway

Guest rukiman

Guest rukiman

I'm trying to start up my internet shop. I do not have a merchant account and don't have lots of money to spend. :D

I would like the option of selling in multiple currencies and would really prefer it if the customer was not taken out of my site to make the payment.

Can anyone recommend a great, secure, hassle free, low transaction payment gateway that is supported by cube cart for my scenario? Also will this payment gateway work out the box? I'm confused I see a lot of posts of people complaining gateway X doesn't work correctly atm etc.

I understand there is a new paypal gateway that doesnt take the customer out of the cube cart? What is this called and is it good in fees compared to other gateways?

I'm using cube cart 3.0 and majority of my customers would be Australians so AUD$ will be the default.

Guest Oscgfx

You should definately take a look at paypal - they are good. I think the new service might be paypal pro - not sure about that one. The fees are pretty good for someone like yourself as they charge a percentage and have no set up fees.