CHECK OUT PROBLEMS :huh:

Guest yoursite

Your message is too hard to read. Why on earth do people insist on screaming their questions in CAPS.

Please edit your message and maybe have some manners and a little grammer, and someone may answer your question.

Guest itasor

I have this exact same problem and was planning to post a new thread, but I'll just use this one. :P

But I won't use all caps. :^^:

When I add an item to the Basket (or any number of items), and then view the basket, the basket appears like the image the original poster has attached. The image shows as no image available and there is no total amounts or anything, exactly like the original poster's image. Clicking to do on and pay for the items trys to make me pay $0.00 for the items and whatever my shipping is set to (I was using mail form and that's where I saw the final total as $0.00+my actual shipping cost.)

I would like to find out a way to fix this because I really have enjoyed setting CubeCart up and would like to continue using it for my business.

Another problem I have is that there's a "mystery item" in my shop. It's ID #2, you can see if only on the homepage under Popular Products. It appears to me the same name as another product, but when I click it it says Product could not be found. It DOES NOT show up in the admin center under view products. Not sure how it got there, I think the first time I added a product it didn't work. Is there anyway to go into FTP and delete the product or are they installed in the SQL db? If in QL, where do I look in phpmyadmin for the product id 2?

Thank you everyone!

Guest itasor

Just wanted to let you all know I deleted 3.0 and installed the newest v. 2 and everything is working great!. I actually like the 2.0 options better. Thanks everyone.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest yoursite

ive worked it out, its was so simple if you update tax settings after you have added products the products wont be able to be purchused untill you update them all with the new settings.

i.e if you delete 17.5% and change it to 0.0% u need to go into every product and make this change as well as updating the tax info.

confusing and very annoying.

tip: sort your tax out before you add products.

Guest jeromas

Problem solved! It was in fact the 'taxType' in the 'CubeCart_inventory' table being set to 'NULL'. Although when you edit an item in the admin cPanel of your store, it fixes this problem, it does so one-by-one. If you want to fix every item in your store and you have access to phpMyAdmin, enter the following SQL query on your database:

UPDATE `cubecartstore_CubeCart_inventory` SET taxType=2

Remember, the name of the table should be whatever your inventory table is named in your store database, and the taxType should be a valid tax Type, which can be set in your admin cPanel, or if you are handy with mySQL and/or phpMyAdmin, you can add a tax type directly there.

Using that query above, I was able to update all 5900+ products in my db, and now my products are showing up in my cart.