Shoping cart

Guest mike2988

Guest mike2988

I installed cc3 and had no problems. I just enabled PayPal and when I go to the site and I click on an item and then go into my shoping cart it is empty. I have checked everything i know to check. Can this be a permision problem or am i missing something here. I have over 600 of cc2 sites online and love the look and feel of this version so if anyone can assist me i would appreciate it.

Guest magyver

I'm having same problem that I just posted. Did you install the "Search engine friendly Mod." I just curious to see if this is the cause?

Shane

Guest mike2988

No I did not install that. Also I reinstalled the cart and all is working fine now. The site is located at www.firststopdropship.com/perfume My main isue was that I build turnkey sites and resell them many many times. When I tryed moving this new cc3 is when I had the problems due to the database. I have now got that taken care of and can move the site to any domain name within a few moments eror free. I have over 600 installs of the cc2 and look forward to using this new version.