Opinions on V3 Site

Guest twisted

Very nice customisation job

Only thing that bothers me is, when you click a category, in your products listing you have the price stuck out to one side and a buy button. To me, it looks just a little odd. JMPO.

Also, you might want to watch your grammar...theres a couple of listings where the first letter of a new sentence is not capitalised, and one place where you have "DJS" and it should be "DJ's".

Just small things, but it does detract from an otherwise totally professional looking site.

:)

Guest Oscgfx

I like the site skin however i think its needs to be more focused. There is too much going on - i.e. the animated graphic telling me there is free shipping along with the free shipping sign and the paypal logos. I just dont know what to look at first. What it should be is that im directed to the content straight away - currently thats not the case.

The toolbox.mp3 link on the right hand site also is very distracting. This site has the makings of something very good however it still needs some work and i feel somethings just need to be chopped out of the store all together i.e. what i have outlined above.

and one place where you have "DJS" and it should be "DJ's"

No. Neither is right.

DJs (small s) is correct.

Likewise, he has "CD's"- also wrong.

An apostrophe indicates a contraction of "CD is" and DJ is".

The correct method - putting a lower case "s" at the end of CD - indicates there are more than one CD (as in Compact Discs and Disk Jockeys)

The much abused apostrophe, and its (note - not "it's") poor cousin the comma, each get chapters all their own - and very funny ones too, in the book "Eats, Shoots and Leaves." If you care about language at all (and I am professional writer) that book is not only the best ever published about punctuation, it's (see that? "it is") one of the funniest books around.

Yes, nice clean site. But I guess you've decided you don't care to do business with all those people who have their monitors set for 800 by 600 and will never change.