Text editor not working

Guest webmiss

Guest webmiss

Hi All,

I just installed cubecart. I logged into the Admin section and under Documents, I wante to change the welcome message, but the editor isn't working. I can't erase the previous text and it won't allow me to type anything other than than title.

Am I missing something here? Is there a text editor module that needs to be installed as well....

I'd appreciate any help here.

Corinne

I forgot to add that when I first tried to install the script, I was getting internal server errors. I deleted the .htaccess file. I saw something in a post here about that. Before I did that I tried to change the ampersand at end of the line in the .htacess file to & rather than &. That didn't seem to help so I deleted the .htacess file instead. I was then able to set everything up. But now, when I go to edit any documents the content says: "291

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error."

The store looks fine. Just the standard welcome message that appears when the setup has been successfully done.

Guest webmiss

Thought I'd post an image of what I am seeing in the administration section that will not allow me to edit the current documents or add a new document.

http://store.corinnecollins.com/sample_homepage_admin.jpg

I really would appreciate some help here.

I was able to install the newest version without a problem. I will be checking out some other areas of this installation to see if it is working.

Corinne

Guest easdesig

contact your server admin:

Try changing the CHMOD value to 0777. Remember to set it back to 0644 afterwards!

Im new to this but i believe it has something to due to MySQL changing how they use the \'password\' feature on the database and the other scripts not yet catching up.

Im a total newby at this but thats one possible reason