Shopping Cart

Guest magyver

Guest magyver

:unsure:

Hi all,

Having problem with the shopping cart.

In the front end everything seems to work. (you add product to the cart and it shows in top right hand corner with the number of products and the $ value)

When you click on "View Basket" there is no info in there.

It show quantity, but no "Image, Description, Product Code or Price".

I did install the search engine friendly mod before I set the products up so I do not know if this is the problem or not. Have a look at the link to see what I mean.

The Health and Fitness program

I have got about 5 - six of these shops to set up and doing a crach course on Cube Cart. I am using cc3.0.1 I am just about to update to cc3.0.2 to se if this fixes it.

I will let you know how I get on. But if anyone else has had same prob and fixed it I would love all the help I can get.

Shane

[email protected]

Guest atomikjon

Me too!

I upgraded to 3.0.2 and I still have teh same issue same issue! I will try a fresh install and re-upload the DB and see what happens.

Guest magyver

Yep.

I deleted the cc301 and database and did a clean install of batabase and cc302 and all seems to be working fine.

Just having some image issues, but a file or 2 may have been corrupted upon upload as when ftp-ing the server kicked a couple of times.

Can anyone give me a list of paths and files that handle images so I can replace them?

Then I will work it from there.

Guest atomikjon

latest: re-installed 3.0.2, the cart now works fine (Showing items)... only problem is I have no items. It won't look at my database anymore! I checked... the DB is there. What command tells it to look at the DB?

Guest EverythingWeb

Hello,

You want to be looking in the includes/global.inc.php file to edit/check your database settings.

Note: you will be able to use the same global.inc.php file from any version 3.0.0 upwards.

You can use this page to generate a global.inc.php file if need be: https://www.cubecart.com/build/

Guest EverythingWeb

Okay, I re-read your post:

the cart now works fine (Showing items)... only problem is I have no items.

I'm a little confused with that comment. Can you explain exactly what is happenin, and possibly a link to view (PM that one if you want your privacy maintaining)

Cheers.

Guest atomikjon

where is that fix? I got my database back, but now I have the original problem of the cart being empty when you go to view cart.

IGNORE THE ABOVE> I have the lastest gd.inc.php file... my view cart still coems up empty. It worked fine when I re-installed the cart with the etst image. Once I re-installed my databse, it re-appeared... obviously, the issue is DB related.