UPS Module 3.0.2

I've updated to 3.0.2 and went straight to testing the shipping module. It works, but I'd say it's still not 100%. First of all, in the drop box where you select the shipping meathod, it shows 2nd Day air, yet it added the price of Ground to the total. If they want 2nd Day air they have to update the cart. I don't have a problem with it listing 2nd Day air first, but it needs to add 2nd day air's price to the total. I also don't have a problem with it adding ground shipping by default, but it needs to show that option in the drop down box.

Lastly, the last item in the drop down box is a price without a description next to it. It is always $32.20 no matter what is in the cart. A user can select that and potentially pay less than the cheapest shipping meathod as in this case the ground shipping is $47.92.

So I want the default shipping meathod in the drop down box to be added to the total and I don't want there to be the $32.20 option that is not a real shipping meathod.

that 32.30 is probably in your Modules > shipping > flat rate settings. or Royal Mail.

It'll be in one of them you forgot you set.

You were right. :D I had flat rate shipping turned on. It's probably been said, but it would be nice to know what's turned on and off on the page listing all of the modules without having to look in each one.

It still doesn't add the shipping meathod that it defaults to ;)

Looking through the various shipping modules, it doesn't really make sense to offer more than one unless they are carrier based. You shouldn't be able to turn on free shipping with another option there calculating it based on a table. This could stand to be a bit smarter about what shipping modules you can turn on together.

You shouldn't be able to turn on free shipping with another option there calculating it based on a table.

Disagree.

I have changed "Free Shipping" in lang file & calc.php to "Pick Up" and use it to offer option to pick up purchase for locals.

If you are going to mod it, that's one thing. How about another example. Would you want to turn percentage, flat rate and by weight shipping? It just doesn't make sense. I think free shipping should be able to be applied on a per item or per category basis.